It is commonly accepted that eyeglasses and sunglasses have played an important role in our daily life. We can see lots of people wearing different kinds of eyeglasses or sunglasses. Even in the movie world, glasses and sunglasses are special part of identity of movie characters. There are top movie characters wearing glasses or sunglasses.
A young boy, Harry Potter, has a great destiny and attends Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Cute Harry attracts a large number of fans including children and adults all over the world. His cute round glasses impress us and become a part of his identity. Round glasses are one of the hottest glasses style. A lot of fashionistas are fond of showing a nerdy look while wearing round glasses.
When bitten by a genetically modified spider, a nerdy, shy guy gets spider-like abilities that he eventually uses to fight evil as a superhero. Peter Parker looks like a nerd with a pair of geek plastic glasses.
Aviator style is always the main fashion stream. The 1986 action movie “Top Gun” made contribution to the popularity of aviator sunglasses when both Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer appeared wearing aviators. Nowadays, aviator sunglasses are still favorites of most people as a classic style.
Men in Black
In the movie Men in Black Will Smith and Tommy Lee Jones in the move Men in Black always like to wear black sunglasses. Teaming up with Tommy Lee Jones, Smith and his right hand man fight some alien while not putting a single crease in their black suits perfectly complimenting their shades.
Arnold Schwarzenegger finishes off the look with a leather jacket, biker boots and a slick pair of sunglasses. Never has a robot with an Austrian accent been so cool!
- Can you tell me the difference between sunglasses for running and fishing?
- Do you know the hottest trends in eyewear for 2014?
- What does the mm on sunglasses mean?
- Where to buy glass sunglasses?
- Is uv400 the same as polarized?
- Is uv400 enough?
- What are the best sunglasses for macular degeneration?
- what are the parts of a sunglass?
- Is there a kind of sunglasses which can transform solor energy into electric energy?
- Why do blind people wear sunglasses?