Single prescription sports glasses are fine. But there's a problem. Those that I bought from you give me clear distance vision when I'm looking at the road ahead. (I'm a cyclist.) When I want to look at the map or read data on my bike computer I have to swap glasses? is it possible to have sports glasses/ cycling goggles that are progressive please?
You may interest questions:
- What causes cloudy vision in one eye?
- Will horn rimmed glasses look good on women?
- Why is my vision blurry after running?
- What is the best place to get pink glasses for women?
- Where to get extra big wide glasses, online or offline eyeglasses store?
- What causes blurry vision during pregancy?
- How do you think of round eyeglasses?
- Is it Ok to have blurry vision while wearing my new contact lenses?
- Why do we get blurred vision when we stand up?
- What are fashion style of computer glasses for women?