I Play Video Games On Computer Almost All Summer And I Started To See Blurry Last Summer. It's Been A Year Already And My Vision Kept Getting Worse. Last Time I Took A Eye Test I Got 20/34 on my let eye and 20/50 on my Right.I also have not stopped playing video games and using my mobile device so Is This CVS or Did I Damage My vision for Good? If So, How long should I stay away from electronics so I can get my vision back?
You may interest questions:
- How do I know if dry eyes would cause long term damage whilst wearing contact lenses?
- Is there long term damage from contact lens wear?
- Does this change in prescription warrant a new pair of glasses?
- Is it safe to wear contacts with slightly damage?
- How to find a vsp doctor in New York?
- How to store GP permeable contact lenses, dry storage or keeping them in solution?
- Is there age limits for contact lenses wearers?
- Can I reuse my contact lenses after sterilizing them in the solution when they are dirty?
- Am I causing long term damage by wearing dark glasses?
- what does VSP insurance cover?