LindsayI have a square face. I bought a pair of black titanium glasses on Firmoo last month. It fits my face well. I like it very much. http://www.firmoo.com/eyeglasses-p-2170.html You can upload your photos and then the system will match the glasses you ordered with your face automatically. You can try on all the glasses sold on this website without going to an optical shop. It really saves your time. Good luck!10/18/2013
smithPeople with a square face have a broad forehead and a strong jawline. So to soften the facial angles, people with such faces should choose glasses frames which are wider than the deep so that they will make their faces look longer. Oval shaped eyeglasses can suit a square face fine.06/19/2012
DOUGLAS FritchIt is said that round frame glasses will fit for a square face. But I think you'd better have a try in an optical store. The size and color of the frames play an important part in choosing a pair of glasses. Sometimes even though the frame is round, this pair of glasses will make you look nerdy. Hope this helped!10/18/2013
cliveWell, if you are a girl with long hair, I think you can choose any kind of glasses. Your hair style can help cover your strong jaw line and enhance your looking in some way. So you can choose all kinds of frames as long as they make you look good at this time. If you are a boy, you'd better choose a pair of round shape frame. Or you can buy a pair of ray ban sunglasses which make man look really cool. I love them so much. Hope this helped!10/18/2013
Melanie smithI have a square face. I have a broad forehead, square chin and strong horizontal jaw line. My optician suggests me to choose the frames which can make these architectural features shine. So I often try round or softer oval shapes to contrast the straight lines of my face. I think this website provide us more information about how to choose a pair of glasses that will fit for our face shape. http://www.fetcheyewear.com/find-your-fit/face-shape Hope this is useful to you!10/18/2013
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- How to find a pair of glasses that can fit your face?
- How to fix broken glasses when snapped in half?
- Why do my new glasses hurt my nose?
- Does Anyone Leave Their Glasses on During Sex?
- How to improve your eyesight by not wearing glasses or contacts?
- Are glasses for astigmatism more expensive?