When it comes to protecting your eyes from damage by bright sunlight, actually, the study shows that there is little difference between cheap sunglasses and expensive ones. It turns out almost any pair of glasses, even cheap or untinted ones will do the trick. A pair of sunglasses seems so simple, it’s two pieces of tinted glasses or plastic in some sort of plastic or metal frame. There are four things that a good pair of cheap sunglasses should do for you.
Sunglasses provide protection from ultraviolet rays in sunlight. UV light damages the cornea and the retina, good cheap sunglasses can eliminate UV rays completely. Sunglasses provide protection from intense light. When the eye receives too much light, it naturally closes the iris. Once it has closed the iris as far as it can, the next step is squinting. If there is still too much light, as there can be when sunlight is reflecting off of snow, the result is damage to the retina. Good sunglasses can block light entering the eyes by as much as 97 percent to avoid damage. Sunglasses provide protection from glare. Certain surfaces, such as water, can reflect a great deal of light, and the bright spots can be distracting or can hide objects. Good cheap sunglasses can completely eliminate this kind of glare using polarization. Sunglasses eliminate specific frequencies of light. Certain frequencies of light can blur vision, and others can enhance contrast. Choosing the right color for your sunglasses lets them work better in specific situations.
When you buy a pair of cheap sunglasses, you need to make sure all of these benefits and these sunglasses can protect your eyes well. It is possible to buy sunglasses for 20 bucks, which will also protect your eyes as much as a pair that costs 300 dollars. Even in countries like Australia, the price of sunglasses does not matter because the country has standards for these sunglasses and they should all be in conformity with the law for the UV standards. In Europe there are no standards yet accepted which should be in conformity with all the sunglasses.
- What is the Best Online stores to buy cheap Sunglasses?
- Are there big differences between expensive and cheap sunglasses?
- Where to buy cheap sunglasses in chicago?
- Can you recommend some cheap but good aviator sunglasses?
- Are cheap sunglasses good for your eyes?
- How to buy cheap retro sunglasses for women?
- Can cheap sunglasses get prescriptions?
- How to tell if my cheap sunglasses are made of glass?
- Is there anyway to test my sunglasses uv protection at home?
- Can the cheap sunglasses have good UV protection?