walkingwounde_dYour burning eyes may be caused by the coming invisible bacterium. You need to use some eye drops to release the symptom. You could also use the warm compress to make the eyes feel comfortable. You should not use the eyes too much time in front of the computers every day. You should keep the good habit of life by owning the healthy diet.01/23/2013
duncanMost of the time, a burning sensation in the eyes is described as a sharp prolonged pain, and it can be acute or chronic. Besides, burning eyes are also the signs of dry eye syndrome that caused buy insufficient lubrication and moisture in the eye. The burning symptoms are usually caused by irritations, dust, smoke, chemicals, dry eyes, etc. Fortunately, there are some natural and effective home remedies to relive the terrible burning sensations. First, you can use warm compress a few times a day to help open the clogged oil glands of the eyelids. Second, keep your eyes clean and you can wash the eyelids with a mild baby shampoo that may also help increase the flow of oil to the eyes to relieve burning. Third, remember to remove all makeup and avoid putting cosmetic products on around eyes before bed. Forth, if your eyes are burning due to a dry environment, add moisture to the air. Fifth, relax your eyes, do regular eye exercises after long time use of eyes. Finally, if the burning eyes still sever for a long time after use of home remedies, you may need to visit a doctor to have a check.01/27/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?