LukeMaybe there is something wrong with your eyes. I suggest you to have your eyes checked immediately. Some people will complain about that they can see flashes in their vision. It is a starting sigh of some eye problems. Only the doctor can diagnose your eyes and figure out your problem.01/01/2014
cabanaboy01Sweetie, you can have your eyes checked if you are suffering from this from time to time. It can be a warning of some potential eye problems. But sometimes we can't describe the symptoms that we are suffering from. For example, some people will get confused after they turn off their telephone and begin to sleep because they can see green color in their vision which we won't see in day time. But that is a common problem and we don't need to worry about that. So, the best way is to have your eyes checked by an eye doctor immediately.01/01/2014
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- How to prevent eyelashes from scratching your eyes?