walker8016Getting fit doesn't just do a body good. It's great for your eye health, too. Vigorous exercise, such as running, can protect your eyes from the two leading eye problems that occur over time: cataracts and macular degeneration. Not a runner? Any workout that pumps up your cardio fitness, such as biking, roller skating, swimming, or lifting weights, can protect your eyesight by reducing inflammation in your body that can negatively impact your eyes. If it's been awhile since you've exercised, begin slowly to build stamina.05/28/2015
KimberlyDoing exercise, no matter which kind of you take, it will relax your eye muscles, then further to adjust your vision. Talk palming for example, sit quietly with eyes closed and take some deep breaths to relax yourself completely. Rub the palms of your hands vigorously, until they become warm and place the palms gently over your eye lids. Feel the warmth of the palms being transferred onto the eyes and the eye muscles relaxing. Your eyes are being bathed in soothing darkness. Stay in this position until the heat from the hands has been completely absorbed by the eyes. Keeping the eyes closed, lower the hands. Once again rub the palms and repeat the process at least three times You can do this each day to get your eye relaxed especially when you get tired.05/28/2015
Samuel hillExercises to strengthen weak eye muscles will improve your eyes' muscle tone while also increasing blood circulation to your eyes. These exercises including eye circles,moving pen focus, immobile face focus are not miracle cures, but they may be able to help your eyes work more efficiently. Take eye circles for example, eye circles will help tone and stretch your eyes' muscles. Either stand, sit or lie down for this exercise, and keep your eyes open. Slowly move your eyes in a clockwise direction. Do this 20 times. Make as wide a circle as you are comfortable with. Relax for 10 seconds. Repeat this exercise in a counterclockwise direction. Do this exercise three times daily. If having your eyes open for this exercise is too discomforting, close your eyes. Help your body wake up from sleeping by doing this exercise as soon as you awake.06/01/2015
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?
- How to prevent eyelashes from scratching your eyes?