Ricardo AlawinI don't know what this is called.However, if you are not diabetic or have high blood sugar, a very likely reason may be dehydration - easiest cure will be to drink large amount of water and learn to always keep your body hydrated. High sugar? you are still lucky your body mechanism is directly telling you your sugar level is creeping up due to a recent consumption of high sugar. Generally this tapers off as your sugar level starts to decrease and your vision improves again. Obtain a glucometer and test your sugar level when the eyes start to feel blurry. See a doctor01/30/2014
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?
- How to prevent eyelashes from scratching your eyes?