650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935If you are discovered with ocular hypertension by your eye doctor, you may need eye drops to reduce your eye pressure. In some cases (or if eye drops are ineffective in reducing your IOP), your eye doctor might recommend other glaucoma treatment measures, including glaucoma surgery, to treat high eye pressure.01/19/2015
John RodriguezIf an eye specialist believes the eye pressure is too high, medication, usually in the form of eye drops, are prescribed to help lower intraocular pressure.Laser and surgical therapy are not generally used to treat high eye pressure because the risks associated with these therapies are higher than the actual risk of developing glaucomatous damage from high eye pressure. However, if you cannot tolerate your eye medications, laser surgery could be an option, and you should discuss this therapy with the specialist.03/04/2015
carterThere might be some causes for your high eye pressure. The first thing you may need to do is to have your eyes checked and then apply for right treatment. Usually high eye pressure can be caused by sinus pressure, visually demanding tasks, or simply because you need your eyeglass prescription updated. But you may still need to have your eyes checked by a professor in this field first.02/09/2014
comingoutloudSweetie, you may need to visit your Doctor of Optometry promptly for a clear diagnosis and then he or she will offer proper advice or treatment of the actual eye problem you do have. If you truly have properly diagnosed elevated pressure inside your eyes, there are many safe and effective treatments for your problem, such as pressure-lowering drops or laser treatment, etc. So you don't need to panic. To some people who suffer from high eye pressure due to eye fatigue, they just need to have a good rest and arrange their rest time properly, then they can recover from this very soon. Hope this helped!02/09/2014
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?
- How to prevent eyelashes from scratching your eyes?