650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
candylndsuicidethe role of human eye is to help us see things and keep balance. But some blind people can keep balance too because they can keep balance by using other senses that we have. Dude, if you want to know something more professional, I suggest you to talk with your eye doctors. Good luck!01/13/2014
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?
- How to prevent eyelashes from scratching your eyes?