carolmckThere is no direct relation between the stress and the vision. However, they have indirect connection. No matter the age of people, the stress will increase the nerves excitement, and then the brain have no chance to relax, some people find it is hard to fall asleep when they have big stress. The restless will lead to congestion of your circulation system, especially the blood circulation. When your eyes are lack of nourishing with fatigue condition, the dry eyes and shot eyes will appear, if this situation persists for some periods, the falling down of vision is absolutely. The best way to cure the symptom is to lower the stress, doing more physical sports and breath some fresh air are the good choice. Healthful dietary habit and nutrient substances supplements will also helpful for the vision.01/22/2013
crockettcastleHaving vision problems is the symptom of anxiety. It include blurry vision,tunnel vision. Most of this can be chalked up to stress. Most of time, stress can take a real serious toll on you psychologically and physically. Anxiety or stress can lead to your vision problem because it is mainly tied to the muscle tension, fatigue and the adrenaline. Stress people are hypersensitive to their surroundings and also anticipate things all the time, and it can strain muscles, raise blood pressure, create tension or other things that affect your vision. Therefore, you should relax yourself casually and take everything easy!01/22/2013
carpediem__Yes, the stress will of course make your vision become worse because of the pressure on the visual nerves. The not good emotion will also affect your normal vision. When you have the stress on the work, you may spend a lot of time in front of the computers which will also affect your vision and cause the short sighted symptom.01/24/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?