b3autyqu33nof17Have you ever heard that many newborn babies in the United States get a squirt of erythromycin ointment, including petroleum jelly vaseline, a brand name of vaseline, into each of their eyes in their first hour after born. So don't be alarmed if you got only a little vaseline in your eyes, there should be not any problems because it is not toxic or irritating. What makes you feel uncomfortable is the greasy property of vaseline, but your eyes will tear up and soon return to normal. As a matter of fact, vaseline are frequently used as the base for many ointments that used for eye gel or make up remover, and the most common eye lubricant also contains mineral oil and petroleum jelly. Vaseline is indeed a multi-functional product. It can not only be used for dry lips, sore cuts and rough hands, but also can used for eyebrows and eyelashes to help them grow. In all, vaseline will give you smooth, nice and moisturized skin without being greasy.01/27/2013
Heather KirkIt is really bad for you to get vaseline into your eyes which will make your eyes feel not comfortable. You need to wash the eyes with clean water. Then you could use the dry cloth to dry the eyes. If you ignore it, your eyes will be stimulated with red symptom. Your eyes may get infection easily. Thus you'd better find the easy and simple way to make your eyes feel comfortable.03/14/2013
cocreativeTake action to deal with it now! You must feel burning in your eyes. You can go to your bathroom and use the water to flush your eyes, or you can soak your eyes in the water for several minutes, then you can wipe out most of them. The left is very little and will not do harm to your eyes. Just do this and do not worry.01/24/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?