electriikheartxActually it is the way you not wearing mascara properly that cause your eyelashes fall out, not mascara itself. And not wearing mascara for a while will definitely help the process, as well as putting a bit of olive oil or vaseline on your lashes, which can speed up the process. What's more, just don't be too rough when curling your lashes or applying mascara. Good luck!01/25/2013
Ariana oliverYes, wearing mascara is not so good for eyelashes, but I don't think wearing no mascara help the eyelashes grow. Mascara is a common and popular cosmetic used to enhance the look to eyes, by darkening, thickening and lengthening the eyelashes. Nomatter what forms of the mascara is, liquid, cream or cake, the essential components of it are always the same, wax, oil, pigments and preservatives. No matter how good the mascara is, it is chemical products which might cause irritation to eyes. Meanwhile light or thick it would bring damages to eyelashes. The heavier it is, the more harmful it is. It might cause eyelashes fallen out. And if you really need to wear mascara, you should use the mild eye make-up remover to clean it thoroughly, because it might clog the glands and cause infection. If you suffer from eyelashes fallen out, I suggest you to stop wearing mascara and as to help growth of eyelashes, you can apply some vitamin oil on eyelahses very day.02/02/2013
charmed83Yes, wearing mascara is not good for the growth of eyelashes because of the containing stimulating irritates. If you want to make the eyelashes grow, you could use the vitamin E to have a try. Adopting a little part of vitamin e on the surface of your eyelashes, you will find that the eyelashes will grow quickly. You could have a try. At the same time, you could use the warm compresses to make your eyes feel comfortable.03/14/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?