crc32It is really bad for you to have sunburned eyes which will make you feel not comfortable at the eyes. If you treat it in the right way, you will get the basic recovery within a week. You could use the eye drops to get rid of the coming bacterium in the eyes. You need to use the warm compress to make your eyes feel comfortable and moisture.03/14/2013
walkingwounde_dYou will recover from sunburned eyes in a few days to a week. If you have sunburned eyes, you will have redness or irritation,tearing,pain,a sandy feeling,blurry vision and temporary vision loss. It is very simple to protect your eyes. You can wear good-quality sunglasses which screen out 75 to 90 percent of visible light and block at least 95 percent of ultraviolet A and 99 percent ultraviolet B radiation. Also you can use lubricating eye drops to relieve the irritation.01/28/2013
Cassidy campbellAt first, I wonder know which part of your eyes has suffered from sunburn? The eyeball and cornea? Or just the eyelids and eyes sockets? As for the eyelid and eyes sockets, you can apply some cold compress and eyes scream to nourishing it, usually one week is enough for the hurt to recover. However, if you are the former one, it may serious than the later one. The electric ophthalmia may be caused by the sunburn. The eyes may hurt and then form the perpetual visual paropsia even blindness. The long time's direct watching sun light, the ultraviolet and infrared will lead to retina yellow spot burnt to form the retinitis which have no way to cure. For the mild injury, boric acid and some eyes drop may help to do the treatment. Please go to doctor for the details.01/28/2013
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?