Melissa garciaWell, from what i see, you are worried about your eye health. So, as a matter of fact, excessive crying would not give rise to some infections, because those infections are resulted from bacterium, unless you try to rub your eyes a lot with dirty hands. Anyway, excessive crying would still lead to swollen eyes or puffy eyes as a result. Just take care of your eyes ok?03/14/2013
etilnusYes, it is very possible for you to get eye infection because of excessive cry. If you cry in the large amount, your tears gland system will work in disorder. There are many side effects in eyes because of excessive cry. Your eyes will be dry easily. In addition, your eyes will also get the coming invisible bacterium. You should not cry a lot and protect the eyes from the healthy habit of diet and rest.03/20/2013
Randy CPanic and anxiety must experiebce during your excessive cry. And excessive cry can lead to being imbalance of chemical and hormonal in the brain. Nerves in brain which control eye movements will be affected indeed. Due to excessive tears, eyes become pain, dry and redness, eye infection is easy to get. Plus, the most important side effects of excessive cry are to decrease intellectual, emotional, and social development.03/27/2013
- Help!!! My dog licks the nose of my baby. Will this cause an eye infection?
- What Causes Bacterial Eye Infections?
- Can You Wear Contacts When You Have an Eye Infection?
- How Long Can a Viral Eye Infection Last?
- Can eye infections spread to brain?
- Can humans catch eye infections from dogs?
- How to cure an eye infection ?
- How to treat eye infection at home?
- what are the long term effects of eye infection?
- Can saliva cause eye infection?