Rickey StumphfWhen you suffer from macular pucker, you will find that your vision is blurry, when you stare at a straight line, you will find it appears wavy. And you will also have such symptoms as headaches, excessive tearing, photophobia and so on. While, it's hard identify that your headache caused by macular pucker, because headache can be caused by many problem, I suggest that tell it to your doctor for more help.01/29/2013
Sara scottI just search online and find some introduction about macular pucker. It is said that people who suffer macular pucker will suffer blurry vision and mildly distorted and straight lines can appear wavy etc. Besides, they will feel difficult in seeing fine details and reading especially for some small print. Some people even got a blind spot in the eyes. And i make a deep search and didn't find proves that macular pucker can cause headaches.02/04/2013
Jocelyn griffinWell, yes, in some degree, macular pucker can cause headache, and it can be normal. So you do not need to worry about it. Also, you should know that there are many other symptoms which may occur because of macular pucker, such as double vision, vision distortion, and blurriness. And headache cannot be the most serious case of symptoms. For double vision, it can just affect activities of daily life, such as reading and driving. And in some degree, it can be dangerous to you. So for your case, you will suggest you have some good rest and then, it can heal by itself.03/11/2013
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?