Joshua arnoldGenerally speaking, squinting eyes is a little troublesome to some extents. When you keep squinting, it is easy to weaken your eyes. At that time, some eye diseases such as the bags under the eyes, dry eyes and something else will occur, which are also annoying. However, there are still several treatments to splve the problem. First, you can just check your eyes frequently so that both of the eyes can develop well, also once you find some problem, you should correct with the help from glasses. Massaging eyes every night is also a effective way. Besides, you can cure it by surgery, with the high development of modern technology and medical care nowadays, the surgery will be safe and helpful.01/29/2013
cant_let_him_goSquinting occurs when a person wrinkles her brow and brings the upper and lower eyelids closer together. People who get vision problem is easy to get squinting eyes because they always want to look a bitter clear through squinting and closing eyes as a line. The Wikipe clarified squinting eyes into three types: apparent squint or pseudo strabismus, latent squint (heterophoria) and manifest squint (heteropia). No matter how many kinds, they are all called squinting eyes. Squinting eyes can be treated, it's true. There are no any home remedies that can help with squinting eyes. The only thing that you need to do is visit a doctor and receives a cover test to aid in the diagnosis of strabismus. Depending on the direction that the strabismic eye deviates, the direction of deviation may be assessed. So be optimistic and you'll be fine at last.02/04/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?