Mya harrisIt is really strange that it turns green just over one night. I am not sure what kind of water you used as substitute of contact lenses care solution. Normally speaking, if you happen to be a dilemma that you need to take off the contact lenses and you are out of care solution, you can use saline water, distilled water or moisturizing eye drops to wash and store the lenses. Because after wearing, the lenses are full of secretion, protein or even bacteria, if you just put them into water, it might be contaminated with germs so that it becomes green. You can't use it any more otherwise your eyes would probably be infected. Go to the nearest shop to get a new pair.02/04/2013
Eric quickIt seems that some sort of chemical in the water that your contact lenses react with the chemical in the water. If so, you shall give up the contact lenses and buy other new contact lenses for the sake of your eye health. And just remember that you shall keep your contact lenses in special contact lenses solution. And not put it in water since the tap water contains many invisible bacterium.02/05/2013
walkinawayfromuI can see that there is something wrong with your lenses. And definitely. they cannot be used any more, because those contact lenses could be highly dangerous, which could transmit some bacterium to your eyes. The different color represents some problems with them, so you should abandon those lenses without hesitation. Of course that is abnormal, just get another pair, or just give it up.03/06/2013
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Do I need to consider the size of contacts when buying them?
- Is it normal that circle lenses rub against eyelids?
- Why does wearing contacts make my eyes blurry when I go back to glasses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Can I wear two different brands of contact lenses?
- Can I reuse a daily contacts? Have you tried that ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- Regular soft contacts vs. daily disposable ones. Which one is better?
- How often should you change the contact lens case?