Sharon FieldNo, the cataract surgery will not change the change of your eyes which is usually determined by your genetic genes. If your color of the eyes has been changed, you should take notice of your health. If you have the liver problems, your color of the eyes may become yellow. Thus, you should protect your eyes to keep the healthy color of the eyes.03/13/2013
PeteWell, in my opinion, this kind of eye surgery cannot change your eye color. And generally speaking, you should know that a cataract is a clouding of the normally clear lens of the eye. And when it occurs, it can eventually block the central line of sight and impairs vision. At this moment, you should take cataract surgery to heal it, so we can say that cataract surgery is an operation to remove the clouded lens and this will be very effective. But on the other hand, there is nothing to do with your eye color, even if you have taken the surgery. And according to some experts, your eye color can change with emotion and weather. So just be careful about it.03/07/2013
brandiIt is possible for cataract surgery to alter your eye color, but not at all common. I was born with a cataract and had it removed about 12 years ago and my eye color changed from a light blue to a dark green/hazel. The pupil was also effected, it no longer dilates and it is also no longer round its kind of an oblong oval. Other than slight light sensitivity the effects were purely superficial.04/24/2015
- Why do I have different colors in two eyes?
- Why do the whites of eyes suddenly turned blue?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- Why do my eyes change color like this?
- What's the best glasses for your eye color?
- Can emotions temporarily make your eyes change color?
- How long should I quit drinking and smoking before and after an eye surgery?
- What color will my baby's eyes be if they are grey now?
- what color will my baby's eyes be if my eyes are gray ?
- Is it possible to make the whites of your eyes whiter?