Sue LivingstonYes. wearing eyeglasses can make eyes look smaller. If you want to make your eyes look bigger when wear eyeglasses, here are some suggestion that may help you. First of all, groom your eyebrows. Some people think that eyebrows won't affect the look of eyes. In fact, eyebrows can affect the look of your eyes in most cases. Also, removing stray hairs can make your eyes more noticeable. Besides, if you want to make your eyes look bigger, you shall do everything to reduce any puffiness in your eyes and around the eyes. In addition, to people who like to makeup, don't do smoky eye look. It will make your eyes look smaller. What's more, you can apply eyeliner past the outer corners of your eyes. Still, proper using of some eyeshadow is necessary. Just add white eyeshadow to the inner corner of your eyes. Hope this can help you.02/01/2013
Joseph campbellThere are some suggestions for you to make your eyes look bigger when you wear eyeglasses. One way is making up, the eyeliner will increase the eyes looking. Besides, the type of glasses is also a factor which influence the eyes' size, thus a kind of suitable frame can make eyes look bigger as well.01/31/2013
TrinityIt is because of the principle of the convex lens when you find the symptom of small eyes as you wear the eyeglasses. You could wear the contact lenses to make you get the right vision which could make your eyes look bigger. You should eat more food with vitamin A to protect your eyes vision.02/18/2013
- My helmet makes my glasses foggy. What can I do?
- How Long after Cataract Surgery Can I Get New Glasses?
- How much are glasses at Walmart vision center?
- Which one is better, contacts or glasses for studying on computer?
- Do i need anti glare on my glasses?
- Is myopia hereditary?
- Why my vision gets blurry since I started wearing glasses?
- What is the best shape of glasses for a round face ?
- What type of lens is used to correct short sightedness?
- Why do some babies wear glasses?