Julio G.Firstly, keep your eyes healthy. Healthy eyes are definitely more attractive and make you eyes look energetic. You can do eye exercise everyday to keep your eyes from near-sightedness. Secondly, keep a good mood. As we often say, eyes are the windows to our souls. If you are happy and positive, you eyes will be more attractive. That's why we often think one look very attractive when he is smiling and confident.02/02/2013
DanielleIf you want to get good eye look, you shall nourish by materially and morally supporting. First of all, you shall get enough sleep everyday, take a regular break especially when you read something or seeing computer and TV sceen. By doing this, it can help you aviod dark eye circles and eyebads, also, it can make your eyes look less tired. Besides, keep balance food comsuption to support your eyes. What's more, you shall keep calm and good Attitude to everyting. As we know, The eyes are the wind of our mind, as long as you keep good mind, your eyes will look brighter and purer.02/02/2013
ErinWell, natural beautiful eyes depend on individuals good habits and protections. So beautiful eyes needs your good taking care. First, do not complain about your small eyes because any shape eyes can have their own beauty. Second, apply cucumber slice or raw potatoes 10 minutes every two days to remove and prevent eye bags or dark circles. Third, avoid being cold for infections may follow you and cause eye problems. These ways take advantage of protecting skin around eyes and prevent basic eye problems. You also can use eyeliner to make your eyes look much bigger than they are before. And gluing on false eyelashes also help with creating natural eyes. However, take a surgery is the fastest and longest way to make eyes look naturally. By the way, no matter what ways you take finally, only eyes that contain internal culture will be the most natural beautiful eyes.02/03/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?