Elijah leslieWithout doubt, fever causes sore eyes indeed. The one that has fever means she/he got cold. Cold always because of bacteria and virtues attack your breath system, and then you begin to cough, feel sore throat, eye pain. Sore eyes are most commonly due to infection and injury. Tired and fatigue also cause eye problems. Commonly cold along with sore eyes, especially the one has high fever. When you have such condition, you need to see a doctor and take notes from him/her. Cold is easy to be healed but sore eyes not. You can use a warm cloth compress on eyes for 10minutes, and then drop some basic drops to kill bacteria and reduce redness. Also, you can drink some tea and water with honey. Massage some aromatherapy oils to help with pain and swollen. Actually, the best way to solute your condition is go to see a doctor and get a prescription and stay fit at home. Best wishes!02/16/2013
elderooYes. It is normal to get sore eyes due to fever. I have such experiences. This is not a big eye problem. But if you want to get rid of sore eyes, you shall first treat your fever. Just go to see a doctor and get some prescribed medicine to help you get rid of fever. As long as you recover from fever, your sore eyes can go away itself. Hope you can recover soon.02/18/2013
Isabelle garciaOk, I can see that you are suffering from your fever, since running a fever would give rise to a lot of problems, such as watery eyes, burning eyes, and even sore eyes. Anyway, once you got those eyes, you need to get some medical treatment and even some eye drops to treat your eyes. But I suggest that your actions are based on doctor's advice. Also, try to pay attention to what you eat and your rest.03/18/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?