abbyabbieYes, the low blood pressure will cause your bloodshot eyes because of the pressure at the eyes surface. You should take great notice of it. You need to keep the good diet and good rest for your eyes. In addition, you could also use the warm compress to make your eyes feel comfortable and moisture. You could take the medical care to treat your low blood pressure to keep the health of your whole body.03/08/2013
cahekm_12bWell, in my opinion, bloodshot eyes cannot be caused by low blood pressure. And on the other hand, high blood pressure can lead to bloodshot eyes. And generally speaking, when you have high blood pressure, it will just affect your eyes, leading to high eye pressure. In that way, your eyes will suffer some symptoms, including bloodshot eyes, red eyes. And for your situation, maybe your bloodshot eyes are caused by some other reasons, such high fever. For the treatments, you should eat a diet rich in fresh fruits and vegetables. You should know that these foods provide lots of antioxidants, which may help boost your immune system, especially vitamins A and C. Also, having some cold compresses can be effective.03/10/2013
Chris L.There are many causes of bloodshot eyes. There is no evidence to show the connection between the low blood pressure and bloodshot eyes. Some people reported bloodshot caused by high blood pressure. Bloodshot eyes is a common condition and mostly the causes are harmless and the symptom will disappear naturally. I suggest you to have a close examination to detect the cause of your bloodshot eyes. If the redness is accompanied with pain, itching, it may indicate a serious eye condition.04/01/2013
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- I have red eyes for more than one week. It is normal?
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Why do you have redness in your eyes when teething?
- How can you keep your eyes from turning red when you are drinking?
- What are the side effects of visine red eye drops ?
- How to get rid of popped blood vessels in your eyes?
- what causes itchy eyelids and red veins in the white part of your eyes?
- How to relieve red and itchy eyes after taking my contacts out?