Mariah jaYes, it is possible for you to get blurred vision due to panic attacks. The panic attacks will cause your high blood pressure which will affect your eyes nerves. The sudden change in the stable eyes pressure will cause the blurred vision. The panic attacks will cause the whole body's nerves to be in the tensed state. You need to have the relaxed mood which will make you feel comfortable and be healthy at the whole body.03/12/2013
Dylan duncanAs we all know, blurred vision may be caused by many factors, such as farsightedness, eye infection. Besides, other diseases may also lead to blurred vision. For example, migraine and stroke can result in blurred vision. As a matter of fact, it is possible to get blurred vision because of panic affect. In general, depression, stress and anxiety can be important factors that lead to blurred vision. In most cases, when you suffer from anxiety during a certain period, blurred vision may appear as a response to such a sudden event. It is true that panic can affect our health in many aspects. 1: Panic attack can lead to shortness of breath and light-headed or faint. 2: You may feel chest pain and discomfort obviously. 3: Panic attack make your body trembling and shaking. 4: In serious condition, if one has heart disease, it may lead to death.04/03/2013
evilbunny1369Well, yes, in my opinion, panic attacks can just lead to blurred vision. And generally speaking, panic attacks can just lead to high blood pressure. And then, high eye pressure will occur too. In that way, it will just lead to some eye problems, such as blurred vision. As we know that when you suffer from blurry vision, you will see a single blurry and unclear image of an object. In that way, of course it can be very dangerous when you are driving or walking outside. So just be careful about it.04/08/2013
- I am suffering from dizzy spells. But only my right eye blurs. How to relieve this ?
- Can Stress Cause Headaches and Blurred Vision?
- Can a sinus infection cause dizziness and blurred vision?
- How long does blurred vision last after a concussion ?
- How can high blood pressure cause blurred vision
- How long does bacterial pink eye last without treatment ?
- What causes blurred vision during migraine ?
- Can acid reflux cause blurred vision?
- Can carrots help improve blurred vision?
- Can seizures cause blurred vision ?