Jean CasterFrom what you said actually, I can see that there is nothing serious with your eyes. So, it would be unwise for you to wear glasses on a regular basis, however, you could get some correcting lenses from the hospital, which are designed to improve your vision when your myopia is not serious. Of course if you follow the doctor's advice and pay attention to your eye health and your use of eyes, your problem would be solved.03/11/2013
Jada shelleyIt's necessary to wear glasses. Some people afraid that after wearing galsses, myopia will be heavier. However, it's not true. the use of glasses or contact lenses does not affect its progression. In fact, because of using eyes frequently, muscle of eyes is easy to get tired. After wearing glasses things become clearer and eyes get relax. To some degree, glasses can prevent myopia. Generally speaking, myopia of -3.00 diopters or less called low myopia. So you can try the following methods, including wearing galsses, eye drops, and participating in more outdoor activities. I was nearsighted with -2.50 diopters, now i am nearsighted with -1.00 after graduation. So i believe you can have perfect vision again.03/12/2013
Victor LeeThe fact is that myopia will progress and you might benefit if you wears glasses now and there is a chance that you can prevent this condition to advance later in life. What did your doctor suggest? Did he tell you that you needs to wear glasses right now?
The complete method to regain perfect vision is a combination of exercises, breathing, diet, posture and learning to use your body the right way. This way it takes much longer to get results but they will last longer.09/23/2014
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?
- Is sunlight an important factor in preventing myopia?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- How to find a pair of glasses that can fit your face?
- How to fix broken glasses when snapped in half?
- Why do my new glasses hurt my nose?
- Does Anyone Leave Their Glasses on During Sex?
- How to improve your eyesight by not wearing glasses or contacts?