Jada shelleyTo our human beings, the eye's iris consists of the cellular density of the stroma, iris pigment epithelium and iris stroma. Eye color is an inherited and genetic. You said your baby's eyes are red. I think there are two possibilities. Most babies who have European ancestry have light-colored eyes befor the age of ome. As they grow up, the melanin begin to increase. So, theoretically, the eye color can be changed. The other possibilities is the eyes of people with severe forms of albinism may appear red under certain lighting conditions owing to the extremely low quantities of melanin,allowing the blood vessels to show through.03/14/2013
Austin gerardIt is normal for new born baby to have red eyes, and do not worry about it. The redness is also known as subconjunctival hemorrhages, the meaning of which is something harmless. It is just broken blood vessels and will disappear in one to two weeks. The red eyes of new born baby result from the changes in pressure during the stress of delivery. There will be no negative effect on the vision of your baby, nor will it irritate his /her eyes. You have to wait the redness to disappear automatically because there is no treatment for it. If the eyes of your baby are still red within two to three weeks, you should take her to see the pediatrician.03/14/2013
mannyDon't worry, this is quite normal. This phenomenon usually has two sets of circumstance. First, the baby's eyes will be squeezed in the process of childbirth. So, may be the hypodermic gore that brings about the red eyes. The other reason, you baby's eyes get bacteria at the time of birth. If this is the first case, you baby's eyes will get better by itself. But if after 3 to 5 days also not good, go to the hospital to see a doctor.03/18/2013
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- I have red eyes for more than one week. It is normal?
- Why do my eyes turn red hours after removing contact lenses?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Why do you have redness in your eyes when teething?
- How can you keep your eyes from turning red when you are drinking?
- What are the side effects of visine red eye drops ?
- How to get rid of popped blood vessels in your eyes?
- what causes itchy eyelids and red veins in the white part of your eyes?
- How to relieve red and itchy eyes after taking my contacts out?