bettyYou may have watched TV for a long time which your eyes get radiation. That is why your eyes get hurt. You could use the eyes drops to moisture the eyes. You could also use the warm compress to make your eyes feel comfortable. You should have good rest for the eyes, not sitting in front of the tv for a long time.03/15/2013
Jada shelleyMy friend, firstly, I have to tell you,if you want to keep a pair of bright,please cut down your TV watching time! Because it not only kill your time,still can hurt your eyes.You said one of your eyes hurt when you watch TV.It's possible that you're not sitting properly on your sofa.For example,someone who likes lying down while watching TV and reading book.This will leads your eyes burden imbalance.So,maintaining good posture can help you avoid it.Hope my answer brings a help to you.03/15/2013
walkwithmirWell, according to what you said, there must be something wrong with your eyes. Anyway, the main reasons maybe that you have got high eye pressure with one of your eyes, or you have got some lack of rest and bad use of eyes. I recommend that you take medical checkup and take actions against your problem. And try to take care of every facet of your eye health.03/21/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?