walks_alone_Yes, hyperthyroidism can lead to sensitivity to light. Your eye bags may be stimulated by the irritating nerves due to hyperthyroidism. You will have the sensitivity to light because of the exhibition at the eyes nerves. You need to use the eyes drops to release the symptom and make the eyes get moisture. In addition, you could also use the warm compress to make your eyes get moisture and comfortable. You will feel the comfortable feeling by keep doing the above tips which will be useful to release your hyperthyroidism.03/19/2013
Andrea warrenYes, it will. It is true that some hyperthyroidism patients may become sensitive to light. People suffering with hyperthyroidism may develop grave eyes which makes their eyes protruded, their eyelids refracted, and sensitive to light. In some serious cases, the patient's vision will be harmed.It is likely that they will suffer from double vision.03/21/2013
William edwardWell, yes, it can just lead to sensitivity to light. Generally speaking, when you suffer it, there will have some other symptoms in your body. For example, you may have sudden weight loss, even when your appetite and the amount and type of food you eat remain the same or even increase. But on the other hand, it will also affect your eyes, leading to some eye problems, such as red or swollen eyes, excessive tearing or discomfort in one or both eyes. Also, light sensitivity, blurry or double vision, inflammation, or reduced eye movement can be possible. And that can be dangerous. At this time, you need to go and see the doctor as soon as possible.03/21/2013
- How do you know if you have light sensitivity?
- Can a concussion cause sensitivity to light?
- Does keratoconus cause light sensitivity?
- Can astigmatism cause light sensitivity ?
- Does glaucoma cause light sensitivity ?
- Can stress cause light sensitivity?
- Can cataracts cause light sensitivity?
- Does pink eye cause light sensitivity?
- Can depression cause sensitivity to light?
- Can sleep deprivation cause sensitivity to light?