AlexiaJust wash his eyes with cool water and his eyes will be fine, though they hurt a lot for the moment. Eyes are sensitive, so this person react with red eyes, swollen eyes and tears when hot sauce enters his eyes. But those are just temporary and will soon disappear themselves.03/25/2013
b3autifulxliesOh, that sounds really bad, because such irritative hot sauce may give you a lot of bad feelings ,such as watery eyes, painful eyes, etc. Now, you should get plenty of clean water to wash your eyes, then apply some eye drops to relieve the feelings. Also, try not to rub your eyes with dirty hands. Visit an eye doctor when things become serious.03/26/2013
equine_worldWhen you get a bit of hot sauce in the eyes, you can try to wash it out with vinegar or milk. Don't wash it out with water because it is not water-soluable. Don't worry about a bit of heat around your eye, it will disappear in 1-2 hours depending on the sensitivity of your eyes. By the way, after the search in the Internet, I found that rinsing with saline solution or vegetable oil is also recommended. Rinse and rinse and rinse until you feel better. You can also chill your eye by holding a cold drink against it and running cold water over it, etc. Well, if your eye doesn't seem better in 2 hours, it is wise to head to your doctor and ask some over the counter medicine.03/29/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?