ELAINEIt is possible for menopausal women get eye floaters, as most women who have menopause are in their 40s or 50s. They are affected by aging problem a lot. Eye floaters are most due to the aging of the eyes. There are other causes of eye floater apart from aging as well, such as, retina detachment or other serious eye disease related to ciliary muscles or crystalline lens.03/26/2013
Danai P.Ok, from what you said, I can see that you are worried about the possibility of getting eye floaters during your menopause. So, as a matter of fact, it is possible for anyone of us to get that, because when we are in our declining years, our eyes start to get malfunctioning and they would show slower process of metabolism, thus, a series of problems arise. So you should try to improve your diet and your way of life. A good mood is also needed.03/26/2013
IeffYes, it is possible for you to get eye floaters during menopause. During that time, your eyes may easily be dry. It is easy for you to feel the itchy feeling of the eyes. Your immune system will be low which will make you get the invisible bacterium at the eyes easily. You could use the eye drops to reduce the eye floaters. At the same time, you could not sit in front of the computers for a long time.03/26/2013
- Can you see little particles in the air?
- Will I see more floaters as I age?
- Why do you see floaters and flashes? What can you do about them?
- Why are my eye floaters getting worse?
- Do Eye Floaters Go and Come Back?
- Can Eye Floaters Be Removed with Medication?
- Are eye floaters dangerous to your eyes?
- Can Eye Floaters Be Removed with Surgery?
- How Long Before Eye Floaters Go Away?
- How to Get Rid of Floaters in the Eye?