Andrew hillOblonged face is a rectangle face with angular lines and it is longer than it is wide. When people with oblonged face choose glasses, they should choose glasses that can soften the angular and shorten the long face. So glasses with frames that are deeper than they are wide, like aviator, oval, or some square can suit an oblonged face fine.06/21/2012
Faith cookBig plastic framed glasses are good for people who have oblonged faces. They will make your face look shorter. I think cat eye glasses are good for oblonged faces too. But different people have different characters of other facial features. So I think you'd better have a try in nearby eyeglasses shops as well. If you have small eyes, I suggest you to try on a pair of sunglasses. because the lenses can cover your eyes.10/25/2013
walkingwounde_dSweetie, you can have a look on this webpage. http://www.firmoo.com/z/glasses-for-oblong-face.html I like the last pair of glasses in the fourth row. Yes, they are blue. But I have seen the size of the glasses. they are too big for me. So I can't buy it. But I really have a crush on them.10/25/2013
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- How to find a pair of glasses that can fit your face?
- How to fix broken glasses when snapped in half?
- Why do my new glasses hurt my nose?
- Does Anyone Leave Their Glasses on During Sex?
- How to improve your eyesight by not wearing glasses or contacts?
- Are glasses for astigmatism more expensive?