Marissa georgeYour first itchy eyes may be caused by the invisible bacterium. Your eyes may get infection. You need to do some treatments to cure it. However you rub it which will intensify the problems of eyes. Your swollen eyes could be treated with one home remedy, warm compress. You could have a try. It is very workable and effective.03/28/2013
Former EmployeeFor eye itching judgment, the main thing is to see if it has with other symptoms. If it is only simple itching, and itching seasonal very obvious, the same time with nose itching, and flow clear nose, and sneezing such as nose regard allergic symptoms, the may is allergic caused by. When you use your hands to rub them, many bacteria on your hands will then go through your eyes, so, it not only reduce the itches, but also increase the symptoms. You can use a clean cloth to wipe eyes, or use eye drops as what doctor told you.03/28/2013
covenmastersWell, from what you said, I can see that you are suffering from some eye problems. As a matter of fact, that might be conjunctivitis, which may generate itchy eyes, and of course rubbing will make your eyes swollen. Anyway, you gotta stop rubbing them and take some time to rest your eyes. Also, good medical treatment is needed in the case of your problem. And you should make healthy use of your eyes.04/03/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?