Gabriel leonardYes, crusty eyes look like pink eyes because of the redness in the eyes. In order to reduce your crusty eyes, you could use some eye drops with anti-inflammation to get rid of the inner invisible bacterium. At the same time, you could also use the warm compress which is the good home remedy to treat the crusty eyes.03/28/2013
Rickey StumphfI think you should learn some basic knowledge of eyes and eye health. Pink eye, also called conjunctivitis, is one of eye disorders. Commonly causes are bacteria, allergies and injury to eyes. Crusty eye is usually noticeable in the morning, a yellowish, little crusty. Generally speaking, it is normal for kids and adults to get crusty eye in the morning. However, if your crusty eye constantly occur though the day, you should take some measures to deal with them in that some severe conditions can contribute to serious eye problems.03/29/2013
JohnThere are many possible causes of crusty eyes including dry eyes syndrome, conjunctivitis or pink eyes, blepharitis and allergy. If it is caused by allergy, try to find out the allergen and keep away from it. Your symptom will disappear. If it is caused by conjunctivitis, you need antiviral or antibaterial eyedrops or ointments.03/29/2013
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- How to give yourself a fake pink eye?
- How long does pink eye take to go away on its own?
- How do you know if you have pink eye or allergies?
- How long does pink eye take to go away with antibiotics?
- How Do You Know If You Have Pink Eye or Just Allergies?
- How fast do symptoms of pink eye show up?
- What's a good cure for pink eye?
- When is pink eye contagious ?
- Is pink eye contagious while on antibiotics?