JadaDiesel is an irritant to the eyes and all mucous membranes. It can cause ulceration of the cornea. If you have got diesel in your eyes, please remove contact lenses if you wear them. Irrigate the affected eyes with lukewarm water for at least 10-15 minutes and seek medical advice. Prescription medicines will bring down the pain and swelling of mucosa so that there is minimal damage and full recovery. Hope this helpful.06/08/2015
Cathy DaileyNo, it won't do harm to your eyes, even though you may feel your eyes sting for that moment. Just rinse your eyes with clean water and wash away all the diesel in your eyes. Fuel, not like acid, won't damage your eyes. The situation will be worse if you have dry eyes before.03/29/2013
walkingnreverseA bit of diesel in eyes is okay. Before you flush them out of eyes, do not blink eyes though you feel unwell. Because it is easy to cause chemical reaction between diesel and substances in eyes. When diesel entered eyes, flush them out with clean and warm water. And then it is time to blink eyes to get rid of the rest. Next lay down and stay fit. If pain and irritation still exist after a few minutes, you can drop some basic and counter eye drops to alleviate your condition. Plus, you can place cucumber slice on eyes before you go to bed to fresh eyes and contain water at night. Then you can be okay tomorrow.03/31/2013
epyon_rebirthIt is so bad for you to get a bit of diesel in your eyes when you work. You need to be careful next time. You should wash the eyes with clean water as soon as possible. You should also wash it several times until you think it is washed away. Then you use the clean cloth to dry it. Then you could use the warm compress to make your eyes feel comfortable.04/01/2013
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?