AimeeIt's very normal. People always accidentally get a bit of cayenne pepper in their eyes when they are cooking or eating. Don't get scared, quickly rinse your eyes with water. A bit of pepper won't harm your eyes. After a while you will be getting better. Just please be careful next time.04/01/2013
Isabelle garciaWell, I have to say that it is terrible to have this kind of pepper into your eyes, and it will just make your eyes feel uncomfortable and hot, even burning. At this moment, first, you should have some pure water to wash your eyes carefully, and so that it can just wash pepper out. And then, if your eyes still feel burning, you can just take some cool tea bags or ice under your eyes. And just repeat it. It will relieve your symptom. Finally, some eye drops can be used too. In that way, it will just be fine. And just do it quickly, or it will just irritate your eyes, leading to further heavy problems.04/02/2013
JadaIt is no doubt that your eyes will feel burning when you get a bit of cayenne pepper in the eyes. You should use the water to wash the eyes as soon as possible. Then you may still feel burning at the eyes. You could find the hot water and clean cloth to do the warm compress. Your eyes will feel moisture and better. You could have a try.03/29/2013
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?