ConnorIt is normal for nearsighted people to have double vision if they do not wear eyeglasses. If it is this situation, wearing eyeglasses will make them see clearly. If they wear eyeglasses and have this situation, their eyes may get infection because of invisible bacterium. They should have good rest and use eye drops with anti-inflammation to make the eyes get comfortable.04/06/2013
CatherineDouble vision for nearsighted people is often caused by astigmatism. All you need is to wear a pair of eyeglasses with both myopia and astigmatism correction. Normally, people with uncorrected myopia can't see things clearly or have blurred vision but not double vision. Double vision is caused by the change of shape of cornea which also needs refractive correction. People with both myopia and astigmatism can wear just one pair of prescription glasses to correct their vision.04/07/2013
caffienefeenWell, yes, it is normal for many near-sighted people to have double vision. And generally speaking, double vision is a condition in which, whenever you look at any object, you see its two images rather than one. This is also referred to as double vision. It is totally different from blurred vision, in which you see a single blurry and unclear image of an object. It can severely harm your decision-making capacity and quite often, if you insist on driving. And of course, you can just wear glasses to correct double vision. And by wearing glasses, which will be determined by your eye exam, it may be a corrective measure to treat double vision. And in common, press-on prisms can be applied to your eyeglass lenses. This will help your eyes to focus and to help alleviate double vision.04/08/2013
- Do I have to wear anti fatigue glasses all the time?
- Does anti-glare coatings on glasses collect dust?
- Do 500 power lenses make your eyes small ?
- Why does one of my eyes go inwards when I don't wear my glasses?
- How to find a pair of glasses that can fit your face?
- How to fix broken glasses when snapped in half?
- Why do my new glasses hurt my nose?
- Does Anyone Leave Their Glasses on During Sex?
- How to improve your eyesight by not wearing glasses or contacts?
- Are glasses for astigmatism more expensive?