Joshua arnoldYes, it is ok to get some vaseline around the eyes because of the moisture role. But you should not put it in the eyes by mistake which will make your eyes get not comfortable. Or else, your eyes will feel sticky and not comfortable. In order to make your eyes get moisture, you could also adopt some oil essentials to adopt on the eyes surface. It will be so effective and workable which you could have a try.04/11/2013
cajunbel29Yes, it is completely OK with your eyes. As a mater of fact, vaseline or petroleum jelly can't be absorbed by skin, so it can't cause any damage to your eyes. In addition, vaseline can prevent moisture from vaporizing from skin and provide a layer which shields bacteria out.Lastly, vaseline lengthen eyelashes and make them grow thicker and longer.04/11/2013
Mya harrisWell, it will not cause damage to your eyes. However, as you know vaseline is very moisten, and this may cause your eyes go a fat granule, especially if your are oily skin. In my opinion, to our youth, we often confront black eye bags, so we can just use gel. To us, the gel will not too rich and also can moisturize our eyes. And you will not afraid of go a fat granule. What's more, if your eyes feel dry, you can try mask for eye. And appropriate rest is also necessary to our eyes.04/12/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?