CalebDon't worry. Your eyes may get something disorders. You feel something dirty in your eyes means that you may get allergies, photophobia and pain in eyes. Allergies, photophobia and conjunctivitis are easy to make people feel something sandy in eyes. It is really a bad feeling. At this time, do not use any facial cosmetics and soap to wash face and eyes. You should use hot washcloth to wipe eyes. After that, you can blink your eyes every 20 mseconds to keep moisten and comfortable in eyes. If your foreign feelings in eyes are still here, call for a doctor and get some eye drops to relieve your unwell.04/12/2013
come__tomorrowIt is very likely that you are suffering from dry eye syndrome or conjunctivitis. You can drip some artificial teardrops to relieve the foreign feelings. What's more, you can apply hot compresses every day. Have more rest and better sleep. Have the food rich in vitamin A, C and E. If home remedies can't help, you had better turn to professional medical care.04/12/2013
walkmen123The dirty things in your eyes will make you feel not comfortable. You need to wash the eyes with clean water to make them out of the eyes. Then you could just use the clean cloth to dry the eyes. You could use some eye drops to moisture the eyes. You could use warm compress to make your eyes feel comfortable and moisture.04/14/2013
SusanUsually if you get something in your eye, your eye will tear up and wash out the foreign body. Sometimes, though, something gets in your eye and you can't quite get it out. A couple of health and safety warnings before we get whatever it is out of your eye. First off, be careful not to stratch your corneas. A scratched cornea can be quite painful and take a couple of days-if not longer- to heal. Be careful, and don't go poking around in your eye with anything that has any kind of sharp tip.Also, be sure to wash your hands so you don't give yourself an eye infection.If you have anything embedded in your eye, or bits of glass, metal, very large foreign bodies or chemicals in your eye, don't try to get them out yourself. Tape a paper cup over your eye and head to the ER or your doctor's office.04/09/2015
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?