CarolineIf you want to treat the swollen eyes quickly, you could just find the clean cloth and hot water to do the warm compress. You could just put the clean cloth to cover on the surface of the eyes. It will release the swollen eyes to some degree. You could just do this to release the swollen eyes.04/18/2013
Jack percySome tips may help you: 1 ice or frozen milk cold compress may be available. 2 you can use chamomile tea bags in the refrigerator to cover eyelids. 3 ice cucumbers have slightly tight skin properties, put the sliced on eyelids ten â€“ minute. 4 cut into thin slices of raw potato are also an effective way. 5 make up an elaborate makeup to block swollen eye. 6 Eye swelling massage. But the ultimate solution is not to drink too much water before going to bed.04/18/2013
walking_poeticxFirst of all, you can have first aid with cool or ice compress. Put a cold spoon or ice bag to your closed eyes. This relieves your swollen eyes immediately. Secondly, sliced potato or cucumber can help your eyes heal faster. Lastly, use some cosmetics to reduce your swollen eyes. Use eye makeup to make your swollen eyes less noticeable.04/18/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- How to treat red and swollen eyes caused by a hit?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?