cap081291Most serious cataracts are cured by surgery and surgery is so far the most effective way to cure them. But if the cataract is in an early stage, you can reduce the symptom by wearing glasses. If your vision is not severely affected, you don't need a surgery. Find out the cause of your cataracts and try not making it worse. Only surgery can remove the cloudy lenses even though you have to take some risks, but it is comparatively safe and effective. One thing you should remember is that cataracts do no harm to your eye and you can take the surgery when you want to. The surgery will not be more difficult when you delay it.04/18/2013
catgay2005Yes, cataracts don't necessarily be cured with surgery only. There are also some home remedies or natural therapy for curing cataracts. Here is what you can do to treat cataract without surgery: 1. Take some vitamin C and E supplement every day. These antioxidants can slow down the process of forming cataract clouding. 2. Drink green tea every day. Green tea is a natural antioxidant. 3. Quit fried food or greasy food. They only increase the cloudiness in eyes. 4. Go to have sauna or steam bath 3 times a week to help dissolve or prevent the clouding in eyes.04/18/2013
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- How to look at the sun without hurting your eyes ?
- What causes cataracts?
- Are cataracts connected with eye pain?
- Can cataracts be removed from a macular degeneration patient?
- Do cataracts affect depth perception ?
- Can cataracts affect peripheral vision?
- Could steroid eye drops cause cataracts?
- Can eye drops help cataracts?
- Do microwaves cause cataracts?