NathanIt is very dangerous for the baby to get a bit of soap water into eyes by accident which may cause the blindness of the eyes. You need to wash the baby's eyes immediately with warm clean water. Then you could use some eye drops to clean the eyes of babies. You should not do such thing by accident.04/18/2013
walkingtragdThe soap water is alkalescent, so it can make baby feel pain in the eyes and it is liable to lead to inflammation. When you get the soap water into the baby's eyes by accident, you must wash his eyes with clean water timely. You can fill clean water in a clean kettle with a thin spout, then tilt the baby's head and unfold his eyelid gently, and then rinse his eye in a slow and gentle way with the spout one or two centimeter away from his head. I suggest you should have your baby worn a cricket-cap so that the water will not enter into his eyes when you give him a shampoo or a bath.04/18/2013
b2sweet16Get soap in eyes should clean them with plenty of flow water immediately to minimize the concentration of soap within a short period of time. For a baby, you can put water into a clean small mouth pot, handle the baby's head to the side with the being washed eye under, separate the eyelids, and spout out the water slowly into the eyes of baby. Note not to flow water into the ear road, and flushing water pressure should not be too large, so as not to damage the eyes of the baby's organization.04/18/2013
- What does pterygium look like?
- How to relieve eye pain caused by smokes?
- Is there any cure or help to COLOBOMA of the IRIS?
- Will hypertropia go away on its own?
- Why can I see circular particles that float around when I close my eyes?
- I have a squiggly line with lil round black spot on my eyes. Can you tell me what's this?
- Will smoking increase the risk and accelerate the development of cataracts, macular degeneration and optic nerve damages?
- dark brown spot on my eyes.
- Can you heal your eyes with Chinese medicine ?
- Can eye problems cause dizziness and headaches?