ShelbyNo, people with pink eyes should better not stay in the sun for a long time which will make the pink eyes get more serious. You should have the good rest for the eyes. You could also keep the healthy diet by eating more food with vitamin C to moisture the eyes. You should keep on using the eye drops with anti-inflammation to get rid of the invisible bacterium. It will make you get recovery soon.04/22/2013
RussSunlight does not make pink eye worse. But when you have pink eye, your eyes will be sensitive to sunlight. The UV and UVB in the sunlight are harmful to your eyes even when your eyes are quite normal. If you have pink eye, your eyes may be vulnerable to the damage caused by sunlight but this eye problem will not get worse. So, whenever you are exposed to sunlight, you should wear sunglasses to protect your eyes from discomfort. Usually, poor hygiene and irritation are more likely to make the pink eye worse. You should keep your eyes, hands and fingers clean all the time. The environment around you and your articles of everyday use should also be clean. Above all, it is much safer for you to stay at home to avoid the condition to deteriorate.04/23/2013
crazyforlukeYes, they can. Sunlight won't make pink eyes worse, but it does make the patient feel uncomfortable. As a person get pink eye, he may develop sensitivity to light or photophobia. In this case, he may have watery eyes or discomfort in sunlight, even though sunlight won't worsen his pink eye. Pink eye is often caused by viral or bacterial infection which has little to do with the sun.05/01/2013
- How to give yourself a fake pink eye?
- How long does pink eye take to go away on its own?
- How do you know if you have pink eye or allergies?
- How long does pink eye take to go away with antibiotics?
- Can You Have Pink Eye Without the Redness?
- What Are Some Home Remedies for Pink Eye?
- What Does Pink Eye Feel Like?
- What Are the Early Signs of Pink Eye in Children ?
- Does Lemon Juice Cure Pink Eye ?
- What Eye Drops Are Used for Pink Eye Treatment?