Katelyn smithI am so sorry to heard that you got black eyes. If it is not serious, you can apply your eyes with cold compress to help you reduce pain and puffiness around the eyes. Then, you shall take food contain rich vitamin C that can help the heal of the black eyes. Also, you shall be careful about your eyes . Just check if it hurt badly. I mean if there any damages to your eye socket and other part. If you still feel pain the next time, you'd better see a doctor for the sake of your eyes.05/08/2013
Paige williamsIn your case, the black eyes are caused by the extravasated blood which accumulates where your eyes are hit in the fight. To get rid of it, you should massage your black eyes so as to fluidize the blood lump. If it is within 24 hours after your eyes were hit, you can apply ice bags onto your eyes for a while; but if it is 24 hours after your eyes got hit, you should use warm water bags. You can also put over some white spirit into your palm and rub, then you put your palms on your closed eyes to massage the black eyes. This is quite effective but you should take care not to rub the spirit into your eyes and cause irritation.05/08/2013
walkerstalker2If your condition is not that serious, you can apply to some home remedys. First of all, you can apply to ice bags on the black eyes. It is effective to reduce the swelling and constrict the blood vessels and prevent bleeding. Three times a day and hold on to several days will help you get rid of swelling and pain. Secondly, it is also necessary to get more Vitamin C foods in your diet. For example, peppers, sweet potatoes, lemons, broccoli, mangoes and oranges are all rich in Vitamin C. These foods will quicken the step of healing up. At last, you should take enough sleep, and if your condition have not been improved for several days, you should see a doctor. Hope helpful for your consideration.05/09/2013
- What is the effect of alcohol on the eye?
- Why is exercise good for my eyes?
- Will my eye astigmatisms go away at last? Will astigmatisms be inherited?
- Why do my eyes sensitive to light? And why can't focus well?
- How to relieve from high eye pressure and what is treatment?
- Do you have a gold ring around your eyes?
- What's it called when your eyes go out of focus randomly?
- What do zonules do in the human eye?
- I lost vision in my one eye trying to treat something, should I make the other eye match?
- Have you ever seen a bright purple light after you closed your eyes?