Single prescription sports glasses are fine. But there's a problem. Those that I bought from you give me clear distance vision when I'm looking at the road ahead. (I'm a cyclist.) When I want to look at the map or read data on my bike computer I have to swap glasses? is it possible to have sports glasses/ cycling goggles that are progressive please?
You may interest questions:
- Is there home remedy for eye flashes?
- Can low sodium cause dry eyes ?
- When is a baby's eye color permanent
- What are home remedies for eyelashes to grow ?
- What are good home remedies for eye strain?
- Is thyroid eye disease permanent ?
- Can one eye be drier than the other?
- Why do i keep getting eyelashes in my eyes ?
- Is computer eye strain permanent
- Is it normal for newborns to have mucus in their eyes ?