exxxtazzzyThere's generally no problem that way round. Visine eye drops is a kind of decongestant. we can use visine eye drops to relieve redness due to minor eye irritation. While If you are allergic to any ingredient in Visine eye drops, you should consult your doctor for a better suggestion. If you are taking the medicines such as furazolidone monoamine oxidase inhibitor within the last 14 days, do not use visine eye drops.08/02/2013
FatI think you can use it when wearing contact lenses, the bacteriocidal action should be fine. While maybe there are some potential reactions according to different materials of the lenses. That's why a few rarerÂ lens materials need their own specific solutions to preserve its surface characteristics. However, if you would like to take off the contact lenses before using the visine eye drops. it will be more effective to solve your problem.08/02/2013
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- What Is the Best Color of Contact Lenses for Dark Eyes ?
- How to relieve eye irritation from contacts?
- How to remove soft contact lens when it's stuck?
- How to remove a stuck contact lens from eyes?
- Is it ok to soak contacts in eye drops?
- Can i wear contact lenses after pupil dilation?
- Why do my contacts keep shifting everytime i blink?
- what to do when eyes itch from allergies?
- What happens if you sleep in daily contact lenses?