What eye drops is safe for contacts?
I am a contact user. I need some eye drops to ease my eye strains and protect from dry eye. Can you give me some suggestions? But I want to buy some safe products which will cause little side effect on our eyes.
b0wfing3rI think the medicines all have some side effects on our health. We often use medicines to cure severe health problems while ignore their side effects at the same time. I can tell you there is no completely safe eye drops for contacts. Many eye drops are required to take off the contact lenses before using them. But I heard that Rewetting drops are specifically formulated for contact lenses. If you have any interest, you can search the feedback on the internet before you have a try.08/07/2013
claire_lewCompared with glasses, although contacts are more convenient and also a great way to correct our vision, it also has some drawbacks. One of the drawbacks which often annoy us is that we cannot use common types of eye drops when you are wearing the contact lenses. However, I'd like to tell you two types of eye drops which are specifically formulated for contact lenses. The first one is clear eyes contact lens lubricating eye drops. It is more safe and effective. The second one is Boston rewetting drops. If your eyes are irritated by wind, pollutants and allergens when you wear your contacts, a few drops will give your eyes the right level of moisture. You needn't take off your contact lenses.08/07/2013
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935Not all eye drops are created equal, and if you wear contacts, it's important to know which are safe for your lenses and which are not. Most over-the-counter eye drops are divided into three categories: drops for dry eye, drops for redness, and drops for contact lens re-wetting.01/14/2015
- What are the most common uses for ciprofloxacin eye drops?
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Do regular eye drops at least make you eyes a little brighter?
- What are the side effects of visine red eye drops ?
- How to make your eyes less red after smoking without eye drops?
- Is there really a difference in those expensive eye drops when compared with those 99 cents ones?
- What Is the Best Color of Contact Lenses for Dark Eyes ?
- How to relieve eye irritation from contacts?
- How to remove soft contact lens when it's stuck?