waldron143There are 3 kinds of vision problems. They are nearsightedness, farsightedness and presbyopia. Lasik surgery can cure all of them. But I have to tell you that lasik surgery do have some side effects and limitations for the patients who want to have this surgery. You may fix your farsightedness by lasik surgery, but you may need an enhancement surgery to sharp your vision too, or you may need to wear glasses when few years later.08/19/2013
eomer_byromMany people think that lasik surgery can fix all the vision problems, but it just reshapes the cornea to alter your focus and also has many limitations. Lasik surgery can fix farsightedness. But that doesn't mean you can avoid other vision problems after lasik surgery. Presbyopia is a kind of vision problem which often starts to affect people when they are approaching 40. If you got this vision problem, you need to wear glasses too. And you must remember that lasik surgery can correct your farsightedness, but it will not make you younger.08/19/2013
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935Of course, lasik surgery not only can correct farsightness but also near-sightedness and astigmatism. Although the procedure is considered safe and effective, there can be some temporary side effects. After surgery, patients' sight is blurry and there may be discomfort. Eyes can feel gritty and this is eased using eye drops. Some patients experience hazy caused by eye secretions but this does resolve itself after a few days to weeks. Night halos are also common after surgery making night driving difficult. But most halos are reduced significantly after the swelling goes away. Rare complications such as a wrinkle in the corneal flap or a raised central island may require further surgery but these side effects are very rare indeed.01/23/2015
- How much does Lasik surgery cost ? Does it cause pain during sugery ?
- Why can't i have lasik eye surgery?
- How long will vision be blurry after lasik?
- Who is a good candidate for lasik eye surgery?
- How long for vision to stabilize after lasik?
- What are the long term effects of lasik eye surgery?
- How long does lasik eye surgery last ?
- What are the risks of lasik eye surgery ?
- Can you go blind after lasik eye surgery ?
- What vision problems can be corrected by lasik?