JoseWe should use eye drops properly though they may not cause big problems. Eye drops will function directly on the most delicate part of our eyes. So I suggest you to see your eye doctor before buying the eye drops. You can think about that if you apply the drops but they will not help with your problems, this will delay the most effective curing time.08/28/2013
walkingrainDear friend, use eye drops properly include eye health, applying the appropriate eye drops to your problem and the way to apply eye drops. If you know exactly this kind of eye drops are good for your treatment. You can use the over the counter drops. Otherwise, you should consult your eye doctor before using it. Then wash your hands with soaps before apply eye drops. You need to keep your chin up and open the eyelid with your fingers, and then hold the bottle above your eyes to press the bottle to push out drops.08/28/2013
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
808-735-1935While looking up, gently squeeze the dropper so that a single drop falls into the pocket made by the lower eyelid. Remove your index finger from the lower eyelid. 8 Close your eye for 2 to 3 minutes and tip your head down as though looking at the floor. Try not to blink or squeeze your eyelids.01/30/2015
- What are the most common uses for ciprofloxacin eye drops?
- How long should you rest your eyes after over-wearing contacts?
- Do regular eye drops at least make you eyes a little brighter?
- What are the side effects of visine red eye drops ?
- How to make your eyes less red after smoking without eye drops?
- Is there really a difference in those expensive eye drops when compared with those 99 cents ones?
- how to instill eye drops in children?
- What Are Eye Drops for Newborns ?
- What Is Best Over the Counter Eye Drops for Eye Infection?
- How to remove eye redness without eye drops?