croatia_diaryI think you can wear contacts until you cure your eye infection. Your infection can't be totally clean up if you wear your contacts. You can wear glasses at this time. If you don't have a pair of glasses, you can take part in the activities hold by Firmoo to get a pair of free glasses. I heard that the free glasses are with quality guaranteed too. Or I suggest you to wait for a few days. The 4th anniversary of Firmoo will give back to its customers and community. You can take this chance to choose a pair of satisfying glasses. Wish you good luck!08/30/2013
AnaYou can't wear contacts when you have an eye infection. If we have our eyeballs covered by contacts, it is not easy for us to clean up the bacteria or viral. The treatment period will be longer than not wear the contacts. Besides, the inflammation can't be clean up too. Wear contacts at this moment is not good for the treatment.08/30/2013
650 Iwilei Road, Suite 210 Honolulu, HI 96817
- Can I wear contacts when I have pink eyes?
- Help!!! My dog licks the nose of my baby. Will this cause an eye infection?
- What Is the Best Color of Contact Lenses for Dark Eyes ?
- How to relieve eye irritation from contacts?
- How to remove soft contact lens when it's stuck?
- How to remove a stuck contact lens from eyes?
- Is it ok to soak contacts in eye drops?
- Can i wear contact lenses after pupil dilation?
- Why do my contacts keep shifting everytime i blink?
- What Causes Bacterial Eye Infections?